The Indiana Center for Nursing will host the 6th annual statewide nursing summit on Monday, November 5, 2018 at the Renaissance Indianapolis North Hotel. Indiana nursing and other healthcare leaders will gather to share best practices as they relate to the Institute of Medicine’s (now the National Academy of Medicine) Future of Nursing recommendations and issues affecting the culture of health in Indiana.
Call for Abstracts
All Indiana nursing and healthcare leaders are invited to submit abstracts for podium, poster or panel presentations. Abstracts should relate to work underway or recently completed in Indiana, in the area of one of the IOM Report Recommendations.
- Submit your abstract by Friday, July 27
- Abstracts will be reviewed and selected by committee. We will notify applicants of the committee’s decisions by August 17
- Correspondence regarding abstracts will be sent to the Primary Author/Presenter
- You may preview abstract requirements (below), including word/character restrictions, before starting application process
- Please specify your preferred presentation format (podium-poster-panel)
- Podium presentations are 20 minutes followed by 10 minute Q&A
- Poster presenters are responsible for providing their printed poster and remaining with it during designated poster session times. We will furnish 36″H x 48″W foam boards and easels for display. Posters may not be wider than 60″
- All podium, poster and panel presenters must register for the Summit and are responsible for their own travel and registration expenses. Summit registration will open in late summer. Cost: $30, $20-undergraduate and graduate students
- Questions? Please contact us at 317-574-1325 or by email
This conference made possible through a generous donation from the
Indiana Organization of Nurse Executives (IONE) License Plate Fund