Call for Abstracts
The Indiana Center for Nursing will again host a statewide nursing summit, bringing together Indiana nursing and other healthcare leaders to share best practices as they relate to the Institute of Medicine’s (IOM’s) Future of Nursing recommendations and the culture of health in Indiana.
All Indiana nursing and healthcare leaders are invited to submit abstracts for podium, poster or panel presentations. Abstracts should relate to work underway or recently completed in Indiana, in the area of one of the IOM Report recommendations.
- Abstract submission deadline is Monday, July 10
- Abstracts will be reviewed and selected through a blind review process. We will notify applicants of the outcome by August 11
- Specify your preferred presentation format (podium/poster/panel)
- Podium presentations will be 20 minutes followed by 10 minute Q & A
- Poster presenters are responsible for providing their poster and remaining with it during designated poster session times
- Please list the presenting author first—correspondence will be sent to this author
- Questions? Contact us at 317-574-1325 or by email